Gold Member Since 2009
Audited Supplier
Wuxi Qiya Lighting and Electric Appliance Factory

Flood Light, Outdoor Light, IP65 lamp manufacturer / supplier in China, offering Outdoor Light (QYTG88-400W), IP65 400W Spot Light with Ce RoHS, Ballast for High Pressure Mercury Lamp and Metal Halide Lamp and so on.

(/ )

Supplier Homepage Product Others Outdoor Light (QYTG88-400W)

Outdoor Light (QYTG88-400W)

FOB Price: Get Latest Price
Min. Order: 200 Pieces
Production Capacity: 5000/year
Transport Package: Exported Standard Packing

Request a custom order and have something just for you!

Send Customized Request
Basic Info
  • Model NO.: QYTG88-400W
  • Specification: 400W\1000W
  • HS Code: 85041090
  • Trademark: QIYA/OEM
  • Origin: China
Product Description
Materials & Character:
- International standard tennis court shooting lamp, manufactured on basis of IES specification, 94% floodlight is concentrated to the court range used for the contest, thile the rest 6% is used for auxiliary illumination.
- The design of less than 70? Upward angle will fet rid of the influence of the dazzling on the players.
- Suitable for the standard tennis court and other ball games or in those places where the mixed light effect is required.
ModelLampBase
QYTG88Metal halide lamp 400/1000W-BTE40
 High pressure sodium lamp 400/1000WE40
Send your message to this supplier
Avatar
Miss Winnie Shen
Manager
*From:
To: Miss Winnie Shen
*Message:

Enter between 20 to 4,000 characters.

This is not what you are looking for? Post a Sourcing Request Now

Find Similar Products By Category